| || THE BLUE PHASE |
THE BLUE PHASE
"Ask Me Anything" Weekly Event: Thursdays from 1 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Each week, participants are able to ask live questions of a county or partner representative regarding the community’s COVID-19 response via the Once Valley Voice Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/onevalleyvoice/
BLUE PHASE BASICS
All community members are strongly encouraged to read the entire order. In summary, changes in the new order include, but are not limited to:
- Allows gatherings of up to 50 people. Six feet of distance will still be required between non-household members
- Allows dine-in service at restaurants and bars at a reduced capacity, with social distancing protocols in place.
- Allows short-term lodging to reopen at a reduced capacity.
- Allows outdoor recreation businesses, such as guided tours, and areas with high-touch equipment like playgrounds to open if social distancing and sanitation requirements are met
- Requires all visitors to be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 10 days prior to arrival in Eagle County.
- Continues requirements for people who are sick and for people who have been exposed to someone who is sick.
- Continues requirement for all businesses to create and visibly post a Social Distancing Protocol, explaining how the business is achieving all social distancing, sanitizing and cleaning, and other requirements.
ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE ON FACE COVERINGS
Guidance on face coverings will remain consistent with the current Green Phase, which strongly recommends the use of face coverings in indoor public spaces and requires their use for employees in certain professions where 6 feet of social distancing cannot be maintained.
More than a moment:
The spread of COVID-19 is most likely to occur when in close contact with others for periods of time approaching 10 minutes or longer, not from momentary circumstances such as walking past others or dropping off goods.
Mask up when close:
When 6 feet of distance can’t be maintained for a prolonged period of time, again, 10 minutes or longer, a face covering is required.
Mask up in public:
When you are going into a store or a business, a face covering is strongly encouraged.
Distance is better than masks:
Masks are not required when walking in your neighborhood, or on trails, when you can adequately maintain 6 feet of distance from others.
Mask up for others:
For those who are not afraid of COVID-19 or don’t want to wear a mask, remember the mask protects others, not yourself.
With community-level transmission of COVID-19 in Eagle County, testing is available for all patients. Please contact your primary care provider and plan to be tested at the Gypsum Screening Center.
Antibody testing is available in Eagle County: Click Here
THE PHASED APPROACH TO REOPENING EAGLE COUNTY
Eagle County Transition Trail Map (Live): Click Here
Eagle County Business Communication Toolkit: Click Here
Eagle County COVID-19 Business Toolkit: Click Here
COVID-19 Business Reopening Questions and Answers: Blue Phase Guidance Click Here
| || WHAT TO DO IF YOU BECOME SICK |
| || TOWN OF VAIL, LOCAL, STATE, AND NATIONAL COVID-19 UPDATES |
| || FOR BUSINESSES/WORKERS |
| || FOR SENIORS |
| || FOR FAMILIES |
| || FOR TRAVELERS |
| || HOW YOU CAN HELP |
| || OTHER RESOURCES/ARTICLES |